CAGP/ CIHR-IA Trainee travel bursaries for the
2020 CAGP-CCSMH Annual Scientific Meeting! (open)
The Canadian Academy of Geriatric Psychiatry (CAGP) and the Canadian Institute of
Health Research – Institute of Aging (CIHR-IA)
is pleased to offer ten (10) $500 travel bursaries for medical students,
psychiatry residents, geriatric psychiatry subspecialty residents, and other
residents with an interest in geriatric psychiatry to attend the CAGP-CCSMH
2020 Annual Scientific Meeting, October 16-17 in vibrant Montreal, Quebec.
Eligibility for the Annual Scientific Meeting Bursary:
- Must be a trainee enrolled in a Canadian medical school or residency program including Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry or another specialty training program.
- Must be a member of the CAGP (MIT or AIT).
- Must be registered for the CAGP-CCSMH 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting. Preference will be given to those residents who are travelling to attend the conference.
- Preference will be given to individuals who have not won a travel bursary award in previous years.
- Preference will be given to individuals who have not won a 2020 CAGP award. (Depending on the number of applications received, award winners may be considered.)