Sep 18 (Fri) | Executive Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre | Coquitlam BC
Target audience: Psychiatrists, pharmacists, primary care physicians, psychologists, nurses, social workers.
Up to 5.75 Mainpro-M1/MOC Section 1 credits
(This conference will also be accredited for CCCEP.)
- This year’s theme is: Balancing Risks and Benefits to Improve Adherence.
- Plenary lectures and smaller workshops with lots of time for Q & A.
- Lunchtime Working Group: Clozapine Serious Adverse Drug Reaction BC Surveillance Monitoring Project (Limit 30 participants.)
Treatment Adherence in Bipolar Disorder
Martha Sajatovic, MD.
Professor of Psychiatry and Neurology, Case Western Reserve University
Director, Geropsychiatry Program, and Neurological and Behavioral Outcomes Center, University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Willard Brown Chair in Neurological Outcomes Research, Cleveland
Improving Outcomes for People with Schizophrenia
Robert Zipursky, MD, FRCPC.
Professor, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioural Neurosciences, McMaster University
Pre-Conference Workshop: Strategies for Managing Mood and Anxiety Disorders in Primary Care
Sep 17 (Thur) 1300-1600
Up to 2.75 Mainpro-M1/MOC Section 1 credits
Format: Brief presentations with cases, featuring the following topics:
- Incorporating Measurement-Based Care for Mood Disorders into Clinical Practice
- The BC Practice Support Program Adult Mental Health Module: Implications for Primary Care
- Use of Antidepressants in Ambulatory Settings
Lunch provided prior to course, at 12:30. Limit of 50.
Please contact UBC CPD for more information at email@example.com Phone: 604-875-5101 Website: ubccpd.ca