CAGP Job Posting
Guidelines and Process
Do you have a career opportunity in the field of Geriatric Mental Health that you would like to advertise with our members? We invite you to send your job opportunities to us for distribution amongst members of the Canadian Academy of Geriatric Psychiatry.
The Canadian Academy of Geriatric Psychiatry (CAGP) is a national organization of psychiatrists dedicated to promoting mental health in the Canadian elderly population through the clinical, educational and research activities of its members.
Below is a sample list of positions held by CAGP members:
Academic PsychiatryAdministrator, Professor • Assistant Clerical Professor • Assistant Professor Geriatric Psychiatry • Chair, Neuropsychiatry • Chief + Clinical Dir. • Chief of Psychiatry • Clinical Associate Professor; Academic Program Dir • Clinical Director, Geriatric Mental Health • Clinical Instructor/UBC • Clinical Medical Team Director • Clinical Service; Teaching • Clinical Teaching • Clinical, Admin • Clinical, Educational • Clinical/RSCH • Community Programs • Consultant • Consultant Psychiatrist • Deputy Head of Psychiatry • Director of geriatric service • Executive Director • Geriatric and CL psychiatrist • Geriatric and Consultation/Liaison Psychiatrist • Geriatric Psychiatrist • In-Patient & Directrice • Inpatient, Outpatient & Clinical • Lecturer Staff - Department of Psychiatry • Medical Director • Outpatient geriatric • Outpatient psychiatry - full time • Outreach, ER4 • PGY Resident • Physician in Charge in pt unit • Physician Operations Leader • Private practice • Professor, Clinical Director • Psychiatrist • Psychogeriatric Consultant • Solo Practice • Staff Psychiatrist • Assistant Professor
Why Advertise With CAGP
Advertising your career opportunities with us is a great way to target qualified, experienced professionals in the geriatrics field.
Where Will Your Career Opportunity Appear
In order to maximize your exposure, your career opportunity will be:
- Broadcast via email to all CAGP Members who have an email address.
- Posted in the Job Opportunities section under Resources of CAGP Website for 2 months.
- Posted on the quarterly e-newsletter
CAD $200.00 + Tax
How To Submit
- You must email your career opportunity in Microsoft Word or PDF format to email@example.com. Please ensure that the following information is included:
- Position Title:
- Location: City, Province
- Application Deadline:
- Description of Company:
- Position Overview:
- Duties / Responsibilities:
- Contact Details
- Submissions must be received by 5:00 pm on Wednesday, for distribution on Thursday or Friday (subject to the number of email broadcasts already scheduled for that day, and at the discretion of CAGP)
- Job Posting will be sent to board for approval, once approved we will notify you and place it online.
- A draft email message will be sent to you for final approval, along with an invoice
For more information please contact Leya Duigu at 416-921-5443 / firstname.lastname@example.org.